news & important updates
- Form MR-2 is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 20th November, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Invitation for Public Comments on the competition Act,2002.
- Constitution of Committee for Finalizing Business responsibility reporting (BRR) format for listed and unlisted Companies.(615 KB)
- National Financial Reporting Authority Rules(NFRA) dated 13.11.2018 (5.06 MB)
- Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Fourth Amendment Rules dated 13.11.2018(1.92 MB)
- Amendments to the Companies Act, 2013 (364 KB)
- (866) 234-1531
- SPICe form is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f. 6th November, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- (949) 733-5742
- Industry consultation Workshop: Industry Consultation workshop with potential bidders (411 KB)
- Report of Insolvency Law Committee on Cross Broder Insolvency
- National Entrepreneurship Awards 2018 Dated 15.10.2018(826 KB)
- Re-constitution of High level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility-2018 (HLC-2018)(721KB)
- Next Version of MCA21: Industry Consultation Workshop(209 KB)
- LLP New Incorporation related Forms:
As part of process re-engineering of LLP incorporation forms, Form 1,
Form 2, Form 2A, Form 17, Form 18 and Form 5, web-service/revised forms
(RUN-LLP, FiLLiP, Addendum to FiLLiP, Form 17, Form 18 and Form 5) shall be available on portal w.e.f 2nd October 2018. For more details related to specific changes, 3096263532
Resubmission of LLP Incorporation related forms
â¢ Form 1 and Form 2
(along with Form 17 & Form 18) which are pending processing as on 1st October 2018 shall be marked under resubmission.
â¢ All forms shall be resubmitted by using new service RUN-LLP for name reservation or FiLLiP for incorporation ONLY.
â¢ All names which have been approved and against which incorporation form is not filed, shall be allowed to be used to file form FiLLiP for incorporation.
â¢ All names which have been approved and against which change of name Form 5 is not filed, shall be allowed to be used to file in revised Form 5 only.
- As you are aware the last date for filing form DIR-3 KYC without fee has expired on 15th September 2018. The process of deactivating the non-compliant DINs has since been completed and their status has been updated as âDeactivated due to non-filing of DIR-3 KYCâ. However, the non-compliant DIN holders may file DIR-3 KYC with a fee of Rs.500 (Rupees
Five Hundred Only) from 21st September till 5th October 2018(both days inclusive) to get their DINs reactivated. From 6th October 2018 onwards, a fee of Rs.5000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) becomes payable for reactivation.
- Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors)6th Amendment Rule,2018(850KB)
- Companies (Registration office and Fees) 5th Amendment Rules,2018(737 KB)
- Public notice for new address of Office of Director General of Corporate Affairs(759 kb)
- Forms SCP, AOC-4, Addendum, ICP, 23AC-XBRL and ADJ are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 13th SEPTEMBER, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Report of the Committee to review offences under Companies Act, 2013 - Suggestions / Comments invited.(330 KB)
- 1. As per the extant rules, in respect of an individual who is in possession
of Duplicate/Multiple DINs, he can retain the Oldest DIN only. DINs
obtained later have to be surrendered.
Please note that on approval of form DIR-5, all existing/erstwhile associations of the surrendered DIN shall be automatically
mapped to the retained DIN.
2. In respect of an individual with a single DIN, if it is/was once associated with any LLP or Company, it is NOT eligible for surrender. Stakeholders
may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.